Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Journaling/Calendar/Planner 2010

I can't wait to make this calendar keepsake! This weekend, while my hubby is busy I plan to work on this family calendar/journal. I am finding it very difficult with a 4 and 5 year old to get scrapbooks finished. I can get them started and then I fail to print pictures or years go by and I can't remember a thing about the event. I love KMckay Designs idea of journaling in a calendar/planner and adding the photos and jotting down the events as they occur. I can see this being accomplished more so then the scrapbooks by year that I am trying to complete. Did I mention I am still working on albums from 2006 and 2007? Also, KMckay Designs also provides the downloadable pages. Could this be any easier?

photo from KMckay Designs

1 comment: